Cape Cod Vinyl Siding
Although various types of siding offer a number of benefits, those associated with vinyl siding are unmatched. Today, vinyl siding from Capizzi Home Improvement is one of the favorite Cape Cod siding choices and for good reason. In addition to great texture, beautiful, rich colors, and various gauges, you will discover a number of other advantages when choosing this type of siding. For this reason, more homeowners on Cape Cod choose vinyl siding over all other options.
8 Reasons to Choose Vinyl Siding
1. Appearance – The initial reason people choose vinyl siding is looks. Vinyl siding provides a long list of color options that range from soft, pastels to rich, earthy tones. Many people want siding to match or enhance architectural style and detailing. Therefore, having a broader choice of colors makes vinyl siding the preferred choice.
2. Quality – Another huge benefit of going with vinyl siding has to do with quality. Since siding is an investment, you want the best money can buy. The key of course, is to have the vinyl siding installed by a professional like Capizzi Home Improvement. That way, the outcome looks perfect while providing a good, tight seal. For this reason we only uses vinyl siding listed with the Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI), which is responsible for high quality materials and strict testing.
3. Performance – Vinyl siding is the perfect choice when it comes to performance in a changing environment like Cape Cod. Considering the exterior of the home is exposed to rain, snow, dirt, grime, wind, salt sea air and other elements, it is important it provide a protective barrier. Quality vinyl siding is capable of withstanding up to 110 mile per hour winds while also resisting moisture, heat, and cold. Even with all this, vinyl siding never has to be painted since the color penetrates all the way through.
4. No Maintenance – Vinyl siding is easy to maintain. It never needs to be painted and can be cleaned with a simple garden hose.
5. Cost – Vinyl siding is an affordable option for your Cape Cod home. First, the cost of installation is typically less than with other siding material because it is rigid, flat, and much easier to work with. Second, the material itself is less expensive, which means the savings is passed on to the consumer.
6. Durability – Unlike many other siding materials, vinyl is impervious to rain, cold, salt and snow. Vinyl won’t rot, peel, dent or show scratches, nor will it ever need painting. A simple soap-and-water rinse once a year is all that’s required to remove dirt and maintain the look of freshly painted wood. Today’s vinyl siding panels offer exceptional durability and weather resistance, and come in a variety of attractive styles, textures and colors.
7. Beauty – Vinyl provides enduring beauty and design flexibility. Using a variety of siding and soffit styles, colors, accessories and trim, you can update a ranch, add character to a colonial or even recreate a Victorian. Moreover, you can select siding that will be consistent with your home’s design and fit into the environment and neighboring homes. Unlike conventional vinyl sidings, which may have glossy finishes and exaggerated wood grain, today’s vinyl siding provides a beautiful low-gloss finish that looks just like painted wood.
8. Value – Vinyl siding is a great investment. Re-siding a home is among the top ten remodeling projects in terms of overall payback. If you reside with vinyl, you can often recoup 100% or more of your investment. Capizzi Home Improvement uses only quality brand vinyl siding from the most trusted names in the industry.
Get a FREE Siding Estimate
Don’t make a move to side your home until you’ve met with the experts from Capizzi Home Improvement. Or else you’ll pay too much and get too little for your investment!
Click to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss your Cape Cod vinyl siding, or call us at 508-428-9518.