Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Job Requirements: Mange Front Desk; Scheduling; General Office Duties
The administrative assistant may report to more than one person. Each supervisor may have separate goals. The assistant must be able to work with all of her supervisors to make sure that any desired tasks are carried out. The main duty of the front office administrative assistant is to ensure that the front office functions efficiently (appointments are made, kept, and tracked without error; calls are handled and directed to the right personnel as necessary including accurate message taking and tracking.)
Summary of Required Skills:
Excellent telephone, verbal communication, listening, professionalism, customer service, and organization skills; ability to handle/work under pressure, reporting skills, writing skills, Microsoft Office Skills, process management, the ability to analyze information, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
This is an extremely busy office and the administrative assistant must be proactive/high energy; superior multi-tasking skills are a must as are accuracy and attention to detail.
Specific Skills Required:
- Behavioral Skills: As this position is in the front office and deals directly with the public on phone and in person as well as with all of our staff, the person in this position must have a pleasing, upbeat customer service attitude with a friendly demeanor, when people leave the room or hang up they should think to themselves "that person is so NICE and helpful" over there at Capizzi Home improvement.
- Time Management Skills: Administrative assistants must be able to prioritize their time at work. In a single day, you may have a long list of tasks to carry out and the administrative assistant must make sure that each task is competed w/in the time frame allotted.
- Office Equipment Understanding: Knowledge of office equipment (and the ability to troubleshoot problems) for fax machines, copiers, scanners, e-mailing attachments, etc. is vital. The assistant must know how to operate a phone system with multiple lines.
- Computer Skills: Our office relies heavily on computer systems to function. You must have a thorough understanding of computers. Besides sending emails and doing internet research, our administrative assistant must be able to create spreadsheets, scan documents into a scanner, and even teach computer basics to other people in the office. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); customer database management (MarketSharp); and familiarity with QuickBooks are required.
- Writing Skills: The administrative assistant helps the supervisor(s) and/or other staff to write documents. You must be able to type proficiently as well as proofread for typos and grammatical errors all documents as needed. This includes correspondence with a vendor, a customer, etc. The administrative assistant must know how to compose business letters.
- Scheduling: Manage appointments for 12 plus staff daily (this includes tracking in our appointment book), generating lead slips (print and e-mail); notifying each employee of their schedules (daily); etc.
Duties Include: (Also See Full Job Description Below):
- Daily routine: answering phones, typing correspondences, faxing, e-mail, customer service, and scheduling.
- Ensure that all basic office needs such as phones, filing, & front desk coverage are met.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries as needed.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Skilled to handle any conflicts that arise at the front desk including customer service related issues; must be able to diffuse the situation and direct calls/messages to the proper parties.
- Ability to handle specialized projects which come directly from the executive staff – these projects may be outside the scope of your specific job description.
- Must be able to trust that sensitive information is kept confidential.
- Tasks such as scheduling, setting up meetings, confirming appointments and flight arrangements can all be handled by a skilled and confidential administrative support specialist.
- Maintains clean reception area.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Answer multi-line phone and direct all incoming calls.
- Collect and record lead information; book appointments for salesmen (note all comments by customers regarding appointment).
- Enter all information into MarketSharp database.
- Maintain and update MarketSharp database on a continuous basis.
- Follow-up online leads (online companies and our website).
- Check and route all incoming faxes and company e-mail.
- Book all pre-construction meetings with field staff and salesmen.
- Open, date stamp, and distribute all mail.
- Greet all walk-ins.
- Voice-mail any messages to sales and production.
- Assist with payroll checks, notices, and all company memos.
- Assist office staff in anything needed. Put together gray packs.
- Mail out pre-meeting letters.
- Update and distribute schedule sheets.
- Print, mail, record, and distribute surveys.
- Assist JR on occasion with phone calls and emails for advertisers.
- Distribute raffle slips to salesman to call on. Enter raffle info into MarketSharp and include in future mail unsold lead mailing list.
- Process warranty inspection messages and action needed.
- Centerville LLC:
- Take messages in message book for Mike Aceto and call with any prospective tenant leads as they come in (ads will have his cell phone); follow procedure outlined on answering service letter for emergency calls.
- Run ads in Cape Cod Times and Cape Cod online classifieds and craigslist.com- Mike will inform. Email and Fax blast housing agencies once a week with our available rentals.
- Run ads in Falmouth Enterprise (Merchants Wharf only).
- Process tenant applications as needed
- Call References
- Fax CORI
- Back Up Office Administrator
- Proposals & invoices as required; data entry.
- Accounts receivable (process deposits, maintain checkbook, credit card payments, track/record, etc.) for all companies.
- Misc. duties as assigned (customer letters, CHI correspondence, etc.)
- Available for overtime only when requested. Can be evenings and Saturdays.
REMODELING DESIGN SALES CONSULTANT
Capizzi Home Improvement (Cotuit), an established and growing contracting company is now accepting applications from experienced remodeling consultants to join our team. We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1976, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly, a team of committed and successful Sales Consultants.
Capizzi Home Improvement has ambitious sales goals. You will be working with the owner of the company, who is committed to your success.
As a salesperson, you will be offering the following premium products:
- Remodeling, additions, kitchens, baths
- Vinyl siding, windows and doors
- Roofing – Full Service Home Improvement
Your job is to meet with the homeowners, evaluate their needs, recommend solutions, measure the job, for remodeling jobs such as additions, kitchens, and baths provide remodeling design concepts by teaming up with our designer, and for home improvement jobs such as vinyl siding, windows, doors, roofing, and handyman services, provide the customer with a price using our quoting system. We demand that our customers receive the highest level of service, integrity and value. If you share these standards and want to work for a company that appreciates your hard work and effort, contact us ASAP.
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Customer focused.
- Coachable – trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented – goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to be successful.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works successfully without close supervision.
- Be able to generate minimum annual sales of $1 million.
- Residential construction experience – 5 years minimum.
- Design ability and experience, drafting by hand and or with software for additions, kitchens, and baths optional.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- A proven track record for producing results.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Verifiable income for past 2 years.
- Computer skills – MS Office, database management, etc.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Attend networking meetings, home shows and other lead generation activities to help generate leads.
- In order to maintain our position within the industry, design consultants are required to stay up-to-date with the most current construction costs and methods.
- Commissioned salespeople expect to earn a minimum of $65,000 to $85,000 during start up phase and then into 6 figures.
- Benefit package
- Bonus program
Capizzi Home Improvement has had the pleasure of providing the utmost in quality, service, and integrity in full service home remodeling on Cape Cod and the South Shore for over 34 years. Our design-build service includes complete interior and exterior renovations, kitchen remodels, bathroom and master bedroom remodels, family rooms, second-story additions, and all-season outdoor rooms.
To arrange a confidential interview, send your resume along with a cover letter and salary history (MS Word) by email to CHI@CapeCod.net or fax to 508-428-1547.
Visit our website at www.capizzihome.com